Terms & Conditions
- Don’t infringe copyright that belongs to someone else. The UK’s Intellectual Property Office has some advice at http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-other/c-other-type/c-other-faq-type-quotes.htm
- Your results – once you have approved the content – will be available for others to use, on a free-of-charge basis.
- You use the site at your own risk.
- JUST DUST takes no liability and no responsibility for: any unauthorised access to our servers and the personal information stored there; any interruption of the service; and any bugs, viruses etc. which may be transmitted via the site by any third party.
- Any disputes arising out of the Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (or the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live there).
- We may amend these terms and conditions. We’ll post the new ones on this site.
The GDPR bit: we are committed to privacy and data security. We will only use your email address for the conversation we enter into in response to your enquiry. We won’t add you to any databases without your consent.
The principle and content of this workshop are protected under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND